It’s not easy to write about Minigarden’s story in just one post because its development didn’t happen overnight and took the help of many people, however, I’ll tell it how I experienced it. I believe you’ll find it interesting to learn how we finally achieved this brilliant, new way of planting that is set to revolutionise the way we look at urban gardening.
We found out that Chef Chakall is a fan of Minigarden. As we admire him and know his reputation as an advocate of a carefully balanced and healthy diet, we asked him why he chose our systems to create his kitchen garden right next to his kitchen counters.
- The importance of using organic fertilisers for plant nutrition in contemporary agriculture and gardening
- In the garden with… Carmen Ferreira
- Horticulture Workshops for Children and Grown-Ups – Vertical Kitchen Garden
- In the kitchen garden with… Joana Lobato
- In the kitchen garden with… Paula Magessi